Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Newbie Question: SectionPlanes every 5cm/Dimensions

s17

Hi!

I plan to build the body of a rc-ship. For this reason I need to do a Cross Section every 5 cm. I used the command "sectionplane". This is what I need but I need it from the front to the rear every 5 cm. After that i want to print only these sectionplanes with the dimensions on it...

How can I do that the fastes and easiest way (every 5 cm, and dimensions)?

Thanks for helping a newbie!

s17

Topographical Survey

Topographical Survey is the study of Earth's surface shape and features.Topographic Survey is used to determine the position of any feature or more generally any point in terms of both a horizontal Coordinate system such as latitude and longitude, and altitude. Identifying (naming) features and recognizing typical landform patterns are also part of the field.

Major Projects – Hydroelectric power, Highways and Bridges Geotechnical Investigation, Topographic and Hydrographic survey, hydropower projects.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back