Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

No solids or work area, V5R19 on Vista

ibai

I´ve got just installed Catia V5R19 SP2 and the installation finished ok, but when I try to start the program I can´t see the work area or the solids, but on the other hand all the toolbars appear.
I attach a picture.
I need a solution so thanks and excuse my english.

Attachments

• catiaerror.jpg
    catiaerror.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, you disable geometry here: top menu/View/Geometry, also check tree visibility: F3 button or top menu/View/Specifications

When I try to open a file or starting a new project nothing happens, the program continues with the same aspect.
In the past I used Catia with XP (and the same Cd) and all goes ok, but now after change may computer which cames with the windows vista nothing works.
In theory this release of Catia is totally compatible with Vista but something goes wrong.
I hate vista!

I read the article you send me but I can´t install the fixes, windows says: "The update is not applicable to the system", maybe my Vista don´t need these fixes.
Maybe is something relationated with the graphic drivers, but I´ve got installed the las version and it works with opengl.
I don´t Know what to do!!!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back