Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Paid project. 3D model from 2D profile.

Hello,

I am in the Music Industry as an Instrument Maker in the UK. I am branching out into mouthpieces which will be CNC machined from various metallic materials.

I have 2D profile design in basic PDF format of the piece which I need to be made into a 3D model, in any design software you wish as long as the export format can include either *.dxf, *.igs, *.x_t

I am willing to discuss payment for this project that we can both feel comfortable with (Freelance, no contact). This initial piece is a prototype and after I have it machined I will no doubt be in need of a designer to make further changes to this project, and to design models for further projects so this could lead to more design work in the future.

Previous experience in designing for CNC-Machining a benefit, however not necessary.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me to discuss terms etc.

Daniel Robinson,
---------------------
Robinson Brass

3D model

Hello Daniel,
I noticed your post and would like to inform you of my willingness to assist.
I am a freelance designer and use ProEngineer to create 3D models and production drawings.
My web site is Design services to Engineering and Construction which describes my activities.
This project is of particular interest as I am a saxophone player (not very good).
Look forward to hearing from you.
Mike Moore.

hi

hi dear robinson,
I think i can help you to make your designs real. i am a cad cam expert with 14 years experience in designing and manufacturing. please give me more information about the parts you want to make ( quantity and drawings...) . i will be happy to help.
amir

Reply;

hi dear robinson,
I think i can help you to make your designs real. i am a cad cam expert with 14 years experience in designing and manufacturing. please give me more information about the parts you want to make ( quantity and drawings...) . i will be happy to help.
amir

Amir,

Please send an email to the following temporary email address where I can then contact you further regarding this project.

[email protected]

Regards,

how to create post?

Hi!

I'm sorry to have to ask this in a thread but I simply can't find anywhere to create my own post. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

/ Pauline

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back