Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

pdf issue

ReynaldoThomas

I have a pdf file that look like it was created from a .jpg file,I have a requirement to convert pdf file to dwg file and bought one tool called PDFIN PDF to DWG Converter,but this convert tool did not import properly.who can help me?

I have the same problem, and the support of AutoDWG.com emailed me later and answered my question, the PDFin won't work with raster or scanned PDF, however their AutoDWG PDF to DWG converter stand-alone version featured with raster PDF convert into vector dwg drawing capability, and you have to change to use the different version software. Chick it out: http://www.autodwg.com/pdf-to-dwg-converter/
The conversion result is just fine, and yes, I can manipulate the lines in the converted drawing, though I have to remove and retype-in all the texts of the drawing, as the texts in my pdf were blurry.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back