Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Pro/E Designers and Engineers needed

C

CFuentes

I am looking for Pro/E users for positions all over the country. The market seems pretty dry for these types so the pay rates are the highest I've seen in a long time. I have clients all around the country paying top dollar for good designers and engineers. All positions are contract and most are over a year in length. If you are looking for Pro/E work send me your resume. My e-mail address is [email protected].

-Christian Fuentes

I am looking for Pro/E users for positions all over the country. The market seems pretty dry for these types so the pay rates are the highest I've seen in a long time. I have clients all around the country paying top dollar for good designers and engineers. All positions are contract and most are over a year in length. If you are looking for Pro/E work send me your resume. My e-mail address is [email protected].

-Christian Fuentes

Yes Sir, the posting sounds very promising indeed. I have sent an email the the e-address indicated in the post. I realize your post was in January, so I hope I'm not to late. I just found this site and registered today (July 08).
R/S
Hap Smith
U.S.Marine (ret)
seeking employment in the CAD field.

Pro Engineer Designer

Hi Sir,

I am a mechanical engineer. I am using Pro Engineer, Autodesk Inventor and Solidworks for my design.

This could be a great opportunity for me. Please contact me at [email protected].

HOpe to hear from you soon.

Thanks..

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back