Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

problem with lines

antonis

hello everyone . plz help . when i exit workbench the lines have 2 black spots in their ends which doesnt allow me later to create surface . of course the lines do not form close route because i dont want to . 2n problem when i choose sketch it doesnt automatically go to 2d design but i have to press also normal view button

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
Open sketch !

Hi,

The black dots is due to the open profile. I dont understand y you are not able to create surface.You should be able to extrude it in surface workbench.

when i exit workbench the lines have 2 black spots in their ends which doesnt allow me later to create surface . of course the lines do not form close route because i dont want to .

Change the view mode to SHD (shading without edges) to not display the endpoints of lines and curves.

If the sketch does contain actual Points, edit the sketch and change the points to Construction mode, so they will not be used when creating a surface.

Last edited:
2n problem when i choose sketch it doesnt automatically go to 2d design but i have to press also normal view button

to automatically display the normal view when creating/editing a sketch, so to TOOLS + OPTIONS + Mechanical Design + Sketcher and turn on the 5th option "position sketch plane parallel to screen"

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back