Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Question for UK users

Peternoon

Hello,

I am a newbie here. I am about to buy my first Solidworks licence and I want to ask UK users if all sellers in the country are basically the same (price and service) or are some better than others? In my profile they have assigned a re-seller but I am not dealing with them. Are the re-sellers regional?

The company called Solidsolutions has a current offer of a discount of up to 35%. Is this kind of thing genuine or is it like DFS sofas?

Thanks

Peter

Last edited:
Whilst there is at least 1 other reseller, SolidSolutions basically has the UK wrapped up. The price you will get across any of the resellers will be the same as it's usually determined by SW itself, but the additionals they offer can make the difference (training and support primarily).

As for the discount, you will find that comes around most years, I suspect with the current situation it may last longer / come round again.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back