Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Rendering in CATIA

LvK

Hi,

I'm quite new to CATIA (I've been using it for 3 or 4 months) and yesterday I tried the built in Photo Studio, but I couldn't get it working. I made a very simple scene with only one spotlight and one component, with material assigned, but when I rendered it, the image showed totally crap. I tried to find some info on the web, but none of them was useful. I'm using CATIA V5R17, my video card is a GeForce 9300M G card. (It is an ASUS X52SG notebook I use.) Can anyone help me?

hello

Hi,

I'm quite new to CATIA (I've been using it for 3 or 4 months) and yesterday I tried the built in Photo Studio, but I couldn't get it working. I made a very simple scene with only one spotlight and one component, with material assigned, but when I rendered it, the image showed totally crap. I tried to find some info on the web, but none of them was useful. I'm using CATIA V5R17, my video card is a GeForce 9300M G card. (It is an ASUS X52SG notebook I use.) Can anyone help me?

how much ram do you have on your system? if you have enough ram and a capable vga then you should not have problem to make renders

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back