Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

robot simulation and inverse kinematics

Greetings

I'm an undergraduate mechanical engineering student working on graduation project (Exechon robot ), that robot has complex kinematics ,so I have chosen to do it in a simulation software but faced many obstacles and during searching I found a simulation video of my project made by Creo .

I don't know any thing about Creo software but I'm amazed by it and want to know if I can reach my target by it .

what I want to do :

1. import my design and Creation of kinematics like joints between bodies and constraints ...etc .
  2. create path , use inverse kinematics solver to move the robot joints thus the robot tool follow the path .
  3. export motion profile of joints .
  4. Doing engineering tasks like milling or drilling .
in the end I uploaded the video that attracted me here .

Best regards,

Abdelrahman

Creo (Mechanism and other Creo components) can certainly help you but if you are new to Creo, doing what you describe will take time and education on the tools.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back