Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

RollerCoaster

mhuncho

Hi can anyone help me design a inverted loop roller coaster on catia. It needs 1 loop 2 hills and a banked turn

The entire roller coaster or just the tracks? It's a lot of work! How well do you know CATIA? Do you know how to use CATIA Laws?

A couple years ago, I helped another guy with some questions about the track. He posted a couple videos on You Tube. Here's one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMV2TVu_M5E

Last edited:
Hi I just need a simple track drawing. I attempted it myself but failed miserably. Just a coaster track that starts on a hill and goes into a inverted loop.

Can you attach a picture of what you have so far?

You said "drawing" in your last post; do you just want a 2D drawing, or a 3D Model?

For a 3D model: First thing you will need is a sketch of the top view (plan view) of the track (centerline only). (don't worry about the loop details - just the start and end point of the loop will be okay for now)

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back