Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Simulation statique de la structure d'une voiture du train

Mirak_Riz

Bonjour tout le monde,

J'aimerai solliciter votre aide car j'ai besoin de faire un calcul statique d'une cabine (voiture) du train.

La cabine est composée de plusieurs matériaux et je me demande si je peux faire ce calcul sur CATIA.

Le plancher de la cabine est composé de deux couches de matériaux: une couche en alliage d'aluminium et une couche en matériaux composites à matrice thermodurcissable renforcé de fibre de verre, les deux couches sont en sandwich (une couche posée sur l'autre)

Le plafond et les parois de la cabine sont composées de deux couches en sandwich: une couche extérieure en fibre de carbone, et une couche intérieure en matériau composite à matrice thermodurcissable renforcée de fibre de verre.

Ma question est ce que je peux faire ce calcul sur catia ou j'ai besoin d'un autre logiciel?

Si c'est faisable sur Catia, dans quel module de catia je peux le faire? et commenter?

Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide.

Google translation:

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask for your help because I need to do a static calculation of a cabin (car) of the train.

The cabin is made of several materials and I wonder if I can do this calculation on CATIA.

The cabin floor is composed of two layers of materials: one layer of aluminum alloy and one layer of composite materials with thermosetting matrix reinforced with glass fiber, the two layers are sandwiched (one layer placed on top of the other)

The cabin ceiling and walls are composed of two sandwich layers: an outer layer of carbon fiber, and an inner layer of composite material with thermosetting matrix reinforced with glass fiber.

My question is can I do this calculation on catia or do I need other software?

If it is possible on Catia, in which catia module can I do it? and comment?

Thank you in advance for your help.

I'm not an analyst, but I think the CATIA Generative Part Structural Analysis workbench should work

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back