Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

SolidWorks 2019 network license problems

AFszerviz

Hi

I've got some problem with SolidWorks network licenses.
We're using one SolidWorks 2019 license, and one SolidWorks Electrical 2019 license on 4 computers, alternately. One of them is notebook the other 3 are PCs and the notebook didn't recognize the Electrical license.
All the other computers recognize both SolidWorks and SolidWorks Electrical licenses, I can activate / deactivate them,
but on the notebook only the normal SoldWorks is available, the Electrical license doesn't even shown in the product activation window, as you can see on picture below.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Daniel
Névtelen.png

That doesn't look like a network license to me, that looks as though it's wanting to activate a standard license. If you go to the control panel, add /remove programs, find Solidworks and choose to edit/modify, can you confirm the correct serial number has been entered during installation?

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back