Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Turn Novice into Champion

bwatts

Hi Guys,

This is my first introduction to this forum so firstly I hope that my question is a valid one.

I have started using Solid Edge v20 for a while now and begining to feel comfortable with the package until I came across the surfacing side.

My question is, I would like to know if there is anyone out there who knows any tutorials, examples, books, training etc on this subject.

The purpose behind this is that we produce control valves which involve the design of casting valve bodies (this is where the surfacing comes in) and my role is to champion the Solid Edge in the design team i.e. train, advise support etc.

It is a little fustrating that the tutorials on Solid Edge only cover a minimal detail on this subject.

Hope that there is someone out there who can help/advise me so a big thanks in advance.

Cheers...Brian

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back