Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

WANTED: 3D Designers Looking To Take Their Skills To The Next Level

JimboFlayme

If anything is possible, does that anything look different than what you’re doing right now? If there was nothing to be afraid of, would you go ahead and do that anything that is yours?

I have been a drafter and 3D modeler for the past 10 years of my life since I was a sophomore in high school, but I don’t like to put labels on people, so I’ll just say I’m a person finding my way through life. However, I’ve always thought of myself as a creative inventive type of person because I’m constantly thinking of ways to make things better and create things that didn’t previously exist.

My passion for inventing and 3D modeling comes from my childhood when I fell in love with creating form from the formless of my imagination. I always loved to create visions in my mind of something I thought was cool and bring it to life. Whether it was something made out of LEGO’s, a fort in the living room, a mini construction site outside in the dirt with toy front loaders and dump trucks, a mini marina on the beach with toy boats, it really didn’t matter where I was, I was always bringing to life whatever I had in my imagination and I think many of us here can relate to that.

So I came to the conclusion that the missing link to make a living creating form from the formless was the ability to market and promote your own products or services.

I'm looking for individuals who want to take their skills to a whole new level and learn how to market themselves, their designs, services, or products and earn money while learning how.

The Mission:

To empower individuals with the systems, tools, training and resources needed to exploit their inner-talents and abilities.

There’s only Three basic Requirements:

#1 A Computer/Laptop with internet connection.

#2 A 3D Designers mind.

#3 A real burning desire to SUCCEED

So if you’re like me and like to create form from the formless, please join my team to take your education one step further while having the ability to earn money at the same time.

Click this link to enter your name and email if you're interested in learning more.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back