Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

3D modeling survey

johnsogg

Hello all,

I'd conducting a survey of 3D designers and their attitudes on modeling tools. This is academic work and will eventually be part of my PhD dissertation. I am not affiliated with any company. This may eventually help you, too, in the form of better design tools.

Here's your chance to push science forward! I would like to get as many responses as possible from many different kinds of 3D folks: game people, architects, industrial designers, and so on. Please send this far and wide! For people who give good data (in the open answer parts) and leave their email address on the last page, there's a raffle for $20. So greedy people can play too. I'll be turning off data collection on November 14.

The survey is here: (3D Modeling Tool Survey)

Thanks!

Gabe Johnson <[email protected]>
PhD Candidate in Computational Design
Carnegie Mellon University

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back