Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Arc-aligned text

Krantha

I aligned text to the inside of an arc. I need to explode the text to individual letters so I can rotate the letters for appropriate spacing. When I try to explode the text it turns the text upside down and reorientates it to the outside of the arc. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Go to "Draw>Circle>Center,Radius" menu and then draw a circle and then go to Miscellaneous>Curved Text on circle" menu and when prompted to select the center point of the circle just right click on the mouse and then select "Center" from the context menu now you would be prompted to select the midpoint of the text just pick a point inside the circle where ever you want and then enter the text the you want to. I hope it was useful.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back