Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Assembly instructions block library resources

Hi there,

Could anyone point to some decent royalty free resources for blocks to insert into Solidworks drawings (or Composer) for creating language agnostic assembly instructions (eg warning sign, orientation....)? We have some in house - but I'm spending a lot time here creating simple symbols that are missing.

Fyi, not getting along much with ilustrator with the little time I have, and solidworks won't let me create a Block from a 3D model drawing view, which would solve my current problem quickly. I suppose I could draw it directly and save as a block, but there are limitations here too if you want something professional looking..

Even better if it happens to be an (internatiional) standardised resource (have yet to come across something like this)

Thanks

S.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back