Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

AutoCAD Clone Software

icadsales

if you are tired of paying the high price for AutoCAD, an alternative is available. progeCAD 2008 Professional reads and writes AutoCAD DWG files, versions 2008 all the way back to version 2.5. It uses an almost identical command set, including the same fonts (shx and truetype), the same menus (.mnu) and you can even run your AutoLISP routines. The clincher, it costs 1/10th the cost of an AutoCAD license. A free 30-day download is available from iCADsales.com.

I have been using progeCAD Pro. for about a year and a half now and I just love it. It's full 3D, solids, rendering the hole nine yards.
Yes it pretty much is an AutoCad clone I realized this when asking for help on my CAD designs in the AutoCAD section of various forums. The solutions the members would reply back with work exactly the same in progeCAD.
I did have an issue with support a while back but they have since stepped up their support system.
I am truly surprised that more designers have not jumped all over this software. I guess if the workplace is paying for ACad there's no need for an inexpensive alternative.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back