Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

AutoCad & Solidworks Designer

R

Reddawn0531

I have over 13 years of experience in AutoCad and about 6 years using Solidworks.
I'm looking for companies that would like to offload their redline ECN's, ECO's, paper to CAD or piece part modeling.
I've done contract work for Depuy Orthopedics (a Johnson & Johnson company). I helped with updating drawings for sterilizers they purchased.
I've also done work for DavisMade, Inc. I converted all the 2d AutoCad models to Solidworks format and created assemblies for various models that they sell.
I'm located in the Midwest

If interested please pm me for more information

Thanks in advance:)

information

I have a small project needs to be put from paper and pictures to 3D CAD file. The object is the size of a 5 gallon paint bucket. I need it for a mold plastic injection. If you are willing to take the job I will need you to sign a non-disclosure of confidential agreement. Let me know your cost

Thanks

Mike

CAD work

I don't know how to reach you but we are looking for a someone experienced in Solidworks or Pro/E to take our 2D drawings into 3D for prototype with SLA or SLS. Please contact me back Thanks, Barbara

Design 3D

I have a small project needs to be put from paper and pictures to 3D CAD file. The object is the size of a 5 gallon paint bucket. I need it for a mold plastic injection. If you are willing to take the job I will need you to sign a non-disclosure of confidential agreement. Let me know your cost

Thanks

Mike

dear!
I have many year design 3d of Japan company and make injection mold.
I design 3d by pro/e, solidworks 2008, Inventor2009, CimatronE, autocad2D.3D... If you want to deisng please contact me. I'm from Viet Nam so I design so cheep just 8-10USD per hour. If you are interesting please contact via email: [email protected]

Cooperate on injection mold making

My company is specialized in making all kinds of injection molds. all my factory modls 100% export globally. I am honored to introduce that we were boomed from a 20 workers shop till today over 300 workers and 40 sets advanced machines company. our customer covers several global leading companies.
Our produces ranged electronics,stationary,toilets,kitchens,toy,wheels,automobile,sellular phones etc.

I am sure we are able to assist your business greatly! not only mold quality (USA 101 class,Hasco or DME standard,high standard steels and machining technique),also good price and very prompt delivery (normally complex mold within 35 days, prototype molds in 15 days to sending samples.).

So,please take your initiative to send us drawing and enquiry, we can reaction to you rapidly.
Let's take the 1st step begin a new future, now.

Best regards
Harry Lee
Tel:+86 769 8166 7742
Fax:+86 769 8166 7741
Cel:+86 136 8663 0553
CYMOLDS quality China moldmakers and molders

Solidworks designer

I don't know how to reach you but we are looking for a someone experienced in Solidworks or Pro/E to take our 2D drawings into 3D for prototype with SLA or SLS. Please contact me back Thanks, Barbara

Hello,
I'm a solidworks designer. If u have any jobs let me know. I would like to send u the design according to your requirement.
[email protected]
thanks,
chanaka

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back