Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Breaking location Relations

Wallybanger

Man, I'm pretty sure I'm pissed off every time I post on this board! :mad:

So I formatted my POS corporate computer and reinstalled XP and Catia. Apparently I lost a bunch of config crap because Catia is doing things that it wasn't doing before.

Some of the stuff I do is repetitive so I have a folder full of parts and xml design tables in it. I used to be able to copy this folder into new folders and access the parts just fine. It's looking like now, when I copy this folder, all of the parts with design tables don't access the design table in the new location, they access the design tables in the original location! :mad:

How do I stop catia from using these F'ing location references? When the design table is in the same folder as the part USE THAT DAMN TABLE!!

Thanks,
Mike

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back