Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CADS RC Detailing software

D

davidp

I would appreciate any feedback form any member using CADS RC Detailing software with Autocad.
Does it take long to learn?
Does it mke detailing faster ect.
I've been asked to advise on a prospective rollout company wide, but havn't used this type of program for over 12 years.
Any advise greatfully received,

Thanks
David.

Re:

Hi David

CADS RC detailing software with AutoCAD is a really powerful but easy to learn software. Basic knowledge with AutoCAD would help you to learn the software within a short period.

And it would definitely help to speed up the process of detailing.

Regards,

Pankaj

I would appreciate any feedback form any member using CADS RC Detailing software with Autocad.
I've been asked to advise on a prospective rollout company wide, but havn't used this type of program for over 12 years.
Any advise greatfully received,

Thanks
David.

Arun Kumar

Hi David,
We at CADS are bent on making sure that the time for a client to go live using our product is as minimal as possible. To answer your questions:

If you are already an user of AutoCAD I would not say so. Normally a professional technical update + training session would last for 4 working days (Max) and a skimming course will be complete in 2 working days. However, if the batch size is greater than 10, we would suggest that we must split the strength into batches of ten each.

Yes it does make detailing faster. Using our range extension features and other performance enhancement tools, you can do detailing 8 times faster than certain other software and definitely 2 to 3 times faster than any other software. More importantly, the generation of BBS happens by the click of a mouse button, thereby reducing a mid size project's detailing+bbs time by more than 30% leading to reduction in manual labour costs as well.

You can write to me at [email protected] for further information on CADS RC / RebarCAD.

Regards,
R.Arun Kumar.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back