Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Catia V5 6R2013 Problem

Endre1988

Hi, I just installed the new Catia version.
The problem is that everytime I open a window, to make a plane, a line, a machining pattern, basicly everything, the icon /window opens up in the middle of the screen.
In the previous versions this was not a problem, because when I opend a icon/window and moved it to the left, or to the other screen, it stayed there, now when i move it, and reopen it, it pop`s up in the middle of the screen again.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

-Endre

try this:

View + Toolbars + Customize, and click the RESTORE POSITION button in the TOOLBARS page.

Delete or rename the CATUserSetting?

Try deleting or renaming the CATUserSetting folder that is in the designated location. The image attached is from the Dassault online help. Your work environment might have different path for that, but this is the default location.setting files.jpg

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back