Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Catia v5 dimension defaults

Try changing the Drafting standard to ANSI or ASME. Use File + Page Setup. There might be a setting in Tools + Options also.

At most companies, the CATIA Administrator customizes a Standard accordilng to their drafting practices.

Try changing the Drafting standard to ANSI or ASME. Use File + Page Setup. There might be a setting in Tools + Options also.

At most companies, the CATIA Administrator customizes a Standard accordilng to their drafting practices.

I have tried all of your suggestions including selecting those options when creating anew drawing. and the default still always reverts to ft-inch. I am a single seat, stand alone user so I am the administrator but I don't know how to get into the administrator variable standards. Can you help with that?
My other option is to always start a new drawing from one that was created with the correct standards but there should be a way that I as administrator can change the standard.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back