Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CATIA V6 question

Any of the settings in the options box for V5/56 and just stored in the catpreferences files in your users area.

The default path will be something like Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\DassaultSystemes\CATSettings\R205\Authoring\

Replacing XXXXX with your PC user name.

for this specific problem just delete the SSOClient.CATSettings file then start catia.

Catia will recreate these files, but for the items you change will revert to default.

Cheers.

I recently downloaded Catia v6r2009 from rapidshare. Its interface was new and it asked for a connection in the beginning, which was not there in catia v5.

I selected the 3DXML option and the sample file. It worked well.
After that I went to the settings page and selected the auto logon ans single sign on options.

The nest time I tried to start, it gave an Authentication Failed message saying that SSO Credential Authentication was not successful. The software exists after that.

I later read in the documentation that Single Sign On should not be activated in the 3DXML mode(Reason and remedy not given).
Now, no matter what I do, I can't get catia to start on my computer again. I even tried reinstalling, it gives the same error everytime.

I tried googling, but there is no solution on the net. Can anyone help me?

I have a laptop with Vista SP2 and 3 GB Ram and NVidia Graphics Card

can't find SSO credentials description for the given application

problem: first I've catia6 install on my laptop. My laptop specs win7 64 bit, made ​​from Japan. Once installed CATIA, can run well, but after that I uninstalled. When I try to install again, then there was the problem "Authentication error ... can not find SSO credentials description for the given application type in current concatenation".

Is it due to the influence of the advertised window is installed twice, so it refuses to install again? Or the first file is still left in the window?

Then I try to install the same software to the PC and the results can run, but install it only once. roughly where it went wrong? why the laptop can not be installed ......

the answer please ..... thank you very much ....

got the same problem....

Hi... somebody can help me ?? I install Catia V62009 on my lap with win7 64 bits, i got troubles when i star catia, i got an error: "Cannot find SSO credential descriptor for the given application type in current concatenation. The authentication faild......."

i reinstalled several times and got same error when i start catia.

i installed catia for first time, choisin de 3dXML option... when i go to the settings i modified the single log on, then when i restart catia, got the error....

i tried reinstalled catia, but got the same result, this error....

please if you know something about this error post it...

About SSO error in CATIA

I am sorry, the solution from you it's not work. I can't find C:\Users\you log on\AppData\Roaming\DassaultSystemes\CATSettings\R205\Authoring in my laptop.

I tell u my problem : first I've catia6 install on my laptop. My laptop specs win7 64 bit, made ​​from Japan. Once installed CATIA, can run well, but after that I uninstalled. When I try to install again, then there was the problem "Authentication error ... can not find SSO credentials description for the given application type in current concatenation".

Is it due to the influence of the advertised window is installed twice, so it refuses to install again? Or the first file is still left in the window?

Then I try to install the same software to the PC and the results can run, but install it only once. roughly where it went wrong? why the laptop can not be installed ......

the answer please ..... thank you very much ....

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back