Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

cegonsoft interview questions|ieee projects for ece

Students who are in search of jobs and projects for the last year in their courses will appraoch cegonsoft. Cegonsoft offers ideas and suggestions on how to plan ahead and technology concepts in advance. Cegonsoft offers insights not only gives only project that also offer technology training projects aimed at standard class university students worldwide. They are experts in the field of training projects in IEEE.
Cegonsoft offers final year projects in the following subjects:
• The student last year, Engineering & Computer Science (BE CSE, IT | B. TECH CSE, IT | MCA, M.Sc., BCA, BSC).
Cegonsoft offers year-end projects in technology platforms include:
• Point NET, Linux, Java, Javascript, C, C #, ASP.NET, SQL Server, PHP, MySQL, web services and XML.

CEGONSOFT Best Training Institutes & Centers | Final Year Projects | PHP | Mysql | Java | J2ee | Asp Dot Net | Software Testing | Bangalore | Chennai | Coimbatore

Cegonsoft interview

Hi , my name is Imtiaz huda got selected in Cegonsoft Interview. Now i am working in cosmonet solutions pvt ltd as a PHP developer. I am glad to get placed through cegonsoft pvt ltd.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back