Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

changing scale with Viewports Toolbar

Barbod

Hi,
I have a layout with one viewport that is unlocked. When I highlight it and attempt to change the scale from the pull-down list on the VIEWPORTS toolbar, it is greyed out regardless of whether the viewport is locked or not. Also, if I try it using the properties palette, I can access the standard scale pull-down list, but it changes back to the original scale. Can any one shed some light with what if going on with my viewport toolbar.
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
Check whether you have set a perspective view while orbiting earlier. Apparently, if perspective (inside realtime pan or zoom) is on, viewport scales cannot be changed. Once you set back to parellel view, the viewports toolbar and properties palette will be available again.
I hope I am on the money.
Cheers!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back