Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Constraint and other Assembly toolbars not found

thilag1981

Dear Friends

Version : Catia V5 R18

I have some very basic assembly module questions.

After went inside the Assembly module by selecting `Product1' then i can't find the Constraint toolbar in my PC.

In Catia while assembly inserting the component itself can be done by using constraints, for that option also i can't see it in my PC.

Also i can't find the tool `Fix' but i managed to get it by typing `c:fix'. Please anybody tell me how can i find these things and where i have to change my settings.

Please note that i checked with the customize option to find the required toolbars and i can't find the constraint and other asssembly toolbars.

thanks

thilag
mcup

Sounds like you're in the wrong workbench. CATIA V5 defaults to the Product Structure workbench when opening an CATProduct file. The toolbars you're looking for are in the Assembly Design workbench.

Change workbenches by use Start + Assembly Design.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back