Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

*Desperate help for using spline! HELP NEEDED!*

reulim456

Hi guys I am a student learning how to use a spline for a wing tip. I was given coordinates by my lecturer. I created the points and tried using spline. However, it says two successive points are geometrically identical. However, i checked and rechecked that my points did not overlap each other. Attached are the images for your reference. Really in need of your expertise.
aymuzlhWEj

If you're sure the data is good, maybe you accidentally selected the same point twice when building the spline? Double-click on the spline to edit it, and double-check the points in the Spline Definition.

Are you adding the spline in a Sketch, or on a Working Support, or in 3D space? (I can't see the pictures - probably my employer has them blocked)

If you're sure the data is good, maybe you accidentally selected the same point twice when building the spline? Double-click on the spline to edit it, and double-check the points in the Spline Definition.

Are you adding the spline in a Sketch, or on a Working Support, or in 3D space? (I can't see the pictures - probably my employer has them blocked)

I got it, thanks a lot!!! got the coordinates wrong.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back