Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

DIM Styles

Amerigo

Hi,
I have created a drawing sheet with the border,title block, and dimension styles, (I modified the default(ANSI) style), that I prefer. I then changed the name and saved it in the templates folder. In the 'new' dialog box, I now have my drawing template to choose. When I start it, the border and title block are right but the dimension style is back to the original. If I open the idw file from the template folder, everything is right.
Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Modify your project settings (File=>Projects...) so the style library is "Use Styles Library" is set to "Yes". Then You need to save the styles you changed in your template file to the styles
library. There is a conflict between the styles library dimension style and the template dimension style. When this occurs, the styles library takes precedence.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back