Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Endpoints,midpoints,etc

E

Eureka

:confused: Is it possible to make endpoints , midpoints , etc make visible while working in ACAD-Mechanical ?

If you mean while you are drawing lines/arcs/ect then yes. Its part of your OSNAP properties. Its on the bottom of the autocad window, near the middle, named OSNAP. Just right click, click on Settings [or properties, I can't remember what exactly it is], and click on what you want to show up.

gplacinta said:
If you mean while you are drawing lines/arcs/ect then yes. Its part of your OSNAP properties. Its on the bottom of the autocad window, near the middle, named OSNAP. Just right click, click on Settings [or properties, I can't remember what exactly it is], and click on what you want to show up.

Thank you for your answer but it's not really this I'm looking for.

I want to see if a line or circle is build from several other lines/segments or not

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back