Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Feature Modification Problem....

Jimwxyz

Hi,
While modifying a sweep feature I am facing problem. Actually, it's a thin cut. When i open the sketch to modify trajectory I can't delete old references. The delete button simply doesn't work. Please, tell me what may I do wrong?
Thanks

Hi Jimwxyz,
You wont be able to delete the old references if feature have been copied and is referenced by another feature. Try suppressing the copied feature and see if you can then delete the references. Of course, the copied feature will fail when you resume it, so you'll have to redefine it with the new references.

If you have patterned your feature, you won't be allowed to change the feature references either. You'll have to "Delete Pattern" (RMB selection) and then you'll be able to modify your references.
I think the same situation occurs when using grouped features.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back