Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Flow Simulation

kenjg

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

I just started using Flow Simulation and I would like to know if there is a way to simulate Air traveling thru a tube and out the other end of a nozzle with a pattern of hole in it. I want to know what the Air will look like, meaning projected on the output end of the tube. For example, if I add different size holes and different angles to them, what would it look like.

I'm sure more info is needed, so please ask and I can explain to send some sketches.

KenG
SolidWorks 2013 Premium

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

I just started using Flow Simulation and I would like to know if there is a way to simulate Air traveling thru a tube and out the other end of a nozzle with a pattern of hole in it. I want to know what the Air will look like, meaning projected on the output end of the tube. For example, if I add different size holes and different angles to them, what would it look like.

I'm sure more info is needed, so please ask and I can explain to send some sketches.

KenG
SolidWorks 2013 Premium

change to fluent :D because solidworks flow simulation dont have tools for advance mesh

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back