Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Freelance Solid Works Designer Needed

Threesixtyg

Hello, we are a bicycle company in the United States. We are looking for a Solid Works designer to help engineer a bicycle frame with a gas tank designed with in the frame for output to Auto Cad, i can be reached at [email protected]

Hello, we are a bicycle company in the United States. We are looking for a Solid Works designer to help engineer a bicycle frame with a gas tank designed with in the frame for output to Auto Cad, i can be reached at [email protected]

Why output to ACAD? I'm sure the company has its reasons, but I would suggest reevaluating those. You can get the same quality drawing output (and possibly better) from SolidWorks, thus saving the expense of the translation (which will become back and forth, because I'm assuming edits will be made directly to the ACAD file).

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back