Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Freelance work

braa0081

We are a machine shop located in MN. One of our customers has decided to begin using limited dimension drawings and giving us the solid model to work off of. I am looking for someone to make detailed dimensioned drawing from solidworks solid model files for us. Let me know if you are interested and what kind of rate you charge. Thanks.

RE: dimensioned drawing from solidworks solid model files

Hello,

If this opportunity is still open,please contact me on parag(at) sungrace-group.com

Thanks

--Parag

We are a machine shop located in MN. One of our customers has decided to begin using limited dimension drawings and giving us the solid model to work off of. I am looking for someone to make detailed dimensioned drawing from solidworks solid model files for us. Let me know if you are interested and what kind of rate you charge. Thanks.

Hello

I am doing same work, what you are expecting.

If you are intrested send me details with some pictures of what you are building.

If you need i will send you some sample models I have done for other customers.

Thanks

SACHIN

RE: Freelance Work

$10/hr
Experienced drafter with 7+ years CAD work.
Let me know if this contract work is still available.

Freelance cad work

I am interested in this position. I have extensive CAD experience. I use Solidworks, Pro/E and Alibre. I can also produce CNC code using Mastercam or Esprit. If you send me a "sample" model I will do the first drawing for free so you can decide if you like my work. If you decide to retain me we can then discuss rates.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back