Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How to export the 3D component to image with transparent background?

tancs

Dear All:

isn't possible i can export the model to "PNG" images in transparent background?

current, i only can do it with white background but i not able to do it in transparent background.........

any ideas how can i do it?

millions thank in advances....

chusoon

Last edited:
I change set the background color to transparent AFTER I insert (or paste) the image into a Word or PowerPoint document. The Set Transparent Color icon looks like a yellow & blue pencil and it's on the right side of the Picture toolbar.

If there's a way to make the image background transparent when it's created, I'd like to learn how to do that also. It would be very helpful.

I change set the background color to transparent AFTER I insert (or paste) the image into a Word or PowerPoint document. The Set Transparent Color icon looks like a yellow & blue pencil and it's on the right side of the Picture toolbar.

If there's a way to make the image background transparent when it's created, I'd like to learn how to do that also. It would be very helpful.

yes...it also one of the way you can do it......

beside that, u also can use the graphic tool (i.e photoshop) to do...., more options can do compare with Microsoft word.

but it was very time consuming especially have very complete model........

if catia can direct export it without background color, it definitely will helpful and save a lot of time..

thanks

chusoon

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back