Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How to fillet between two surfaces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bahari

Hi,
I want to add fillets between two surfaces, I cannot activate my dress up toolbar while in part design mode, since the fillet icon is not available.
Any suggestions.

Bahari - I'm a little confused by your terminology :confused:

If you want to add the fillet between surfaces, change the workbench to Generative Shape Design and use the surface fillet tools.

If you want to add the fillet between two faces of a solid, use the solid fillet tools in the Part Design workbench.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need more help, and a picture always helps. :)

You won't be able to activate the dress up features in Wireframe and surface design. This toolbar is available in Generative shape design which will be in Shape design module.

closed thread

This thread has been closed in an attempt to stop the numerous spam attachments that have occurred recently.

To add a CATIA-related comment to this thread, please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back