Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How to Step Up Your Design Game

CADProf24

Hello fellow designers! I am an instructor on Autodesk Inventor, and I have been designing for several years. I prefer to keep my PC up to date with the best and latest software available, so that my design work can be at the top of its tier.

I recently came upon some design workstations that are proving to be very promising. The workstation I am referring to is the Cadable X2 by Ironside, to be used for Autodesk Inventor design work. These guys pre-configure their workstations specifically for whichever design program you are using, and they arrive in a timely fashion ready for use.

You can also check out the specs on these workstations to find out what your PC may need. Give these workstations a look, they might just take your design work to the next level. Their workstations can be found at https://www.cadable.com/ironside. I hope this can help you out in your future design work. Live long and prosper!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back