Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

I-DEAS NX Series

OutCell

Hi,

I have noticed that the I-DEAS 12 NX series i am using is different than the one in this forum. I was wondering what is the difference? I am sure the interface is different from the images i saw, so that tutorials mentioned here won't be helpful for me? I am a little confused lol

This is the interface of the I-DEAS i am using:
ideas12nx.png

hi dude
i dont have the answer to ur questions as right now am using Ideas 11 but i really want ot know is there any new feature added in the new series ideas 12

please let me know

hi dude
i dont have the answer to ur questions as right now am using Ideas 11 but i really want ot know is there any new feature added in the new series ideas 12

please let me know

Hi mate. I do get a pop-up when installed I-DEAS 12 with all new features but i haven't really looked into them as i am a beginner. I did install the new I-DEAS NX5 and it has new features too, but the most important is Vista compatibility..

The interface you are talling about is it mostly blue?

If so there is options to turn the Windows look and feel on and off. The blue icoons are the old unix style from years ago.

Hi!!!

Hello guys,
i am using now I-DEAS 12 NX series m4,but i have already work with IDEAS 11 and what i can say is that the the 2 are similar,the changes are only in the interface apperance and that you can use more the mouse to move your work and to make zoom in and zoom out.

Hi there,
i am having a problem and hope that someone can help me or showing the way.
I began a new work and now i have to put my work in differents folders, but until now i couldn't do it.
Is there someone that can explain me how i can something like this in a IDEAS library?

# main folder
a) folder a
a.1)work
a.1.1) example 1
a.1.2) example 2

Hi TheNewOne.

You see I-deas Library does not work that way, like you would do in windows. Namely create a folder within a folder and save you files in there. There can be one or more libraries associated to one Project and all your parts, assemblies, drawings, etc, can be put into "one of these libraries".

The way you want is not possible in I-deas.

Hi there,
i am having a problem and hope that someone can help me or showing the way.
I began a new work and now i have to put my work in differents folders, but until now i couldn't do it.
Is there someone that can explain me how i can something like this in a IDEAS library?

# main folder
a) folder a
a.1)work
a.1.1) example 1
a.1.2) example 2

Ideas 12Nx installation help

Hi all,

I have installed Ideas 12Nx in winXP . i m getting an error while opening ideas

"ideas-sysenvlog.exe - entry Point Not found"
"ideast.exe _ entry Point Not found"

Could you please help me how to rectify this ?

thanks
Rajeesh
[email protected]

Help installation IDEAS NX12m1

Hi rajeesh,
to launcher iDEAS try to click right on the ideas shortcut and look for start in.
Then try to change the path "start in"and put the path where ideas is installed.

I suggest you this solution but I am not sure if it work.

bye

Ideas 12Nx installation help

Try to the path where IDEAS is launch. Right click on ideas shortcut and change the path to put the path where ideas is installed.

Bye

Display options

Options>preferences>icon panel>windows look and feel

hi,

i have noticed that the i-deas 12 nx series i am using is different than the one in this forum. I was wondering what is the difference? I am sure the interface is different from the images i saw, so that tutorials mentioned here won't be helpful for me? I am a little confused lol

this is the interface of the i-deas i am using:
ideas12nx.png

For the user interface in master series applications go to the following-
options>preferences>icon panel>toggle off windows look and feel.
That's if you want the classic coloration, and separate list, prompt, display, and icon panel.

i-deas nx 10 in Windows 7

Hello I have a problem installing i-deas NX10 Windows 7 and when I run it tells me that Smartheap library - MEN_BAD_POINTER and not to do if I need to work or if I would be grateful for help from and give a thank you very much

hey dude

i don't think there will be any change as the version are same but i also have the same version but it look is as above shown.:):):):):):)

nx ideas 6 installation

Please help me in installing and running Nx ideas 6... all worked well, but ideas.exe doesnt work , says some.dll file is missing, reinstall the program.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back