Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Insert Text on Title Block's

pcnd1

:(

Hello dear Autodesk Inventor Users.

I need your help please for the follow point.

I was creating a New Title Block for my Job, actually i'm using the Autodesk Inventor Release 9. For this i've been making as the procedure on the Getting Started Autodesk Inventor 9 Manual.

But... once i've finished the general dimensions, i'm started to insert Text on my Title Block, for one moment i can insert some text, when suddenly i cannot do this anymore¡

Could anyone help me please....?

My e - mail at work is: [email protected]

:) Have you tried downloading the patch for text, there is a fix on the autodesk website for inventor, when microsoft issue a patch for it's operating system it did something to the text and dimensions within in an invenotor drawing.

Albert

Hello dear Autodesk Inventor Users.

I need your help please for the follow point.

I was creating a New Title Block for my Job, actually i'm using the Autodesk Inventor Release 9. For this i've been making as the procedure on the Getting Started Autodesk Inventor 9 Manual.

But... once i've finished the general dimensions, i'm started to insert Text on my Title Block, for one moment i can insert some text, when suddenly i cannot do this anymore¡

Could anyone help me please....?

My e - mail at work is: [email protected][/QUOTE]

Thank You A lot Albert...

:) :)

Thanks Albert your help was such useful to resolve mi problem. I've made your sugestion and finally i could resolve.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back