Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Inventor 10 2D Constraints

Max78

Hey guys. I’m new to the forum. Need a little help here. My place of business has Inventor 10 and I’m used to inventor 9. Well in 10 it seems to constrain way too little now. I’m finding myself having to close loops on the majority of parts that I work on, and it’s getting annoying. I have looked in the Customize App area and I cannot seem to find anything about placing constraints.

Example of the problem that I’m having: I draw a circle inside of a circle, then I dimension one, and then I dimension from top to top (thickness) and set my dimension and it moves the circle up, where’s Inventor 9 would have changed circle diameter.

Thanks for any and all help!

77 views and no thoughts? oh well. Inventor fixed its self. . . It just all of a sudden started to do what I wanted it to do. I haven’t changed anything, Very strange.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back