Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Is student license the same as regular license?

giangnguyen

And do you think CATIA license for student has full GSD function, or just GS1 only? Dassault said that it is the same as industrial license, but I am not sure about this.

I've never used the Student edition, but my understanding is that both editions are the exact same software.

In V5, the GSD license ("Surface 2") includes more surfacing capabilities that the WS1 license ("Surface 1")

Dear MrCATIA,

Thank you for your your support, because I have heard on some forums that there is difference license relating to this surface modelling, the worst is WSD, the middle is GS1 and the best is GSD. Because most of my work is about surface modelling, so I care about this problem.
They suggest me to check the license information, but I just see my license is "student license", no more information. That is why I question.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back