Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Learn to create Energy Models of your projects

EnergyModeler

Energy Modeler is a new site that is free :D to join. It is for designers who want to learn how to use energy modeling software to calculate energy loads and life cycle analyses for their projects. It encourages everyone to partake in casual discussion regarding our work and how to design better with more attention to energy usage. I hope to see some of you on the site joining in discussion and browsing the topics that have already started. :)

Join at energymodeler.com • Index page

Hi!This is Bradd Travis... I'm new at the forum.

Just wanted to introduce myself... Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.!
I hope I can be an active user here and make some quality posts

I need an advice

Hello!
I'm new here. I've been browsing tons of forums for an idea of what to do. I was laid off from my job about 3 month ago. I've been looking for a job since then, but did not even get a single interview. I worked as a web designer for a publishing company for the last 5 years. Looks like www.3dcadforums.com is an active forum with active members and may be someone has some experience working as a freelance web designer. May be "http://www.3dcadforums.com/cad-communities-7/autocad-forum-9/learn-create-energy-models-your-projects-3215.html#post14338" category is not the most appropriate for this question, but I want to try anyways to get some opinions before I go ahead with my life. I'm wondering if it is possible in the current economy to find work for a freelance web designer and make enough to pay for rent and groceries. I was able to find a small project on craigslist and I developed a website for a company. It was a small project and took me only a week to complete. I got paid $800 for 1 week of work which is not bad. Please people give me some ideas. I have 2 kids and my wife is out of work as well. Thank you in advance.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back