Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Looking 3D PDF Conversion Program...

webdosa123

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am looking for a program that can convert 3D CAD file format to dynamic 3D PDF. I know Adobe Acrobat 9 extended version does this. Are there any other products?

Thank you.

Webdosa

The process to upload the PDF was very quick, you only needed to click 5 times (browse, name, email, confirm, interface language) and my PDF was queued to convert. As soon as the process was done they’ve sent me an email. The whole process to upload and convert took less than 3 minutes. This is very cool and I hope the team at Pagegangster can keep that speed.
The activation email says I cannot share my upload with other people, because I haven’t payed for the one year subscription (which is 199 USD including one year of hosting). But luckily there is a way they provided for this review so you can see the final product on Google.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back