Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Looking for Freelance 3d solidworks in Florida

J

jmb4home

We are looking for a freelance solidworks contractor to lay down new equipment designs for us. We have immediate need for a local solidworks expert in the Largo, Florida area.

Our other drawings are in AutoCad, but we want to begin to see if Solidworks would be a better format for us. Some of the components for the new equipment will be similar (or identical) to current AutoCad drawings. It is important that we know the types of work that you have done and for whom. This is a very proprietary product and will require NDA's.

This is not currently an "Employee" position but rather a contractor (I-9) opportunity and need.

For this opportunity, we really need someone local so we don't end up having to draw a drawing or continually redraw and modify drawings for you to draw them up in solidworks. Personal interaction here is the need.

We are both a precision machining shop as well as an equipment design builder (ISO 9001:2000 certified as such)

[email protected]

Proficient in Soliworks

Hi, good day.

I am a mechanical engineer and I am proficient in Solidworks.

I used Solidworks for my design. Please let me know if you want samples of my work.

My rate per hour 8$/hr.

Hope to hear from you soon..

Thanks

Solidworks Freelancer for your consideration

I am a professional solidworks user with 7 years experience in the aerospace field with experience in part design (composite, sheetmetal and others) and modeling, assembly for motion, detail and assembly drawings, ect. My work experience has been complex surfaces, mold design, CNC programming (not SW), and extensive file import / conversion. I can model from autocad drawings, notes, pictures.

I live near Daytona Beach and would be interested in talking to you about the work if you are still in need.

E

We are looking for a freelance solidworks contractor to lay down new equipment designs for us. We have immediate need for a local solidworks expert in the Largo, Florida area.

Our other drawings are in AutoCad, but we want to begin to see if Solidworks would be a better format for us. Some of the components for the new equipment will be similar (or identical) to current AutoCad drawings. It is important that we know the types of work that you have done and for whom. This is a very proprietary product and will require NDA's.

This is not currently an "Employee" position but rather a contractor (I-9) opportunity and need.

For this opportunity, we really need someone local so we don't end up having to draw a drawing or continually redraw and modify drawings for you to draw them up in solidworks. Personal interaction here is the need.

We are both a precision machining shop as well as an equipment design builder (ISO 9001:2000 certified as such)

[email protected]

William Borgelt Cad
13664 Serena Dr.
Largo, Fl 33774
(727) 595-6813
[email protected]

Offering employers over ten years experience as SolidWorks R&D Designed
Twenty years plus experience as a Machinist/Tool Maker

Summary of qualifications
• Study blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine material dimensions, required equipment, and operations sequences
• Modified and revised designs to correct operating deficiencies and to reduce production problems
• Drafted detail drawings of parts fabricated by machine shop or by outside contractors
• Able to use cad to help in intricate setup
• Shop mathematics

Sept 2, 2008 - Jan 9, 2009 Florida Metal Stamping Inc. Largo, Fl 34647
Job Title: Document, Q.C.
• (727) 541-6441 ext 112
• Inspect engineering drawing for a inspection machine called
“Vertex LaserQC® — Advanced, Automated Quality Inspection
System for 2D Inspection. MORE @
2D Inspection, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Quality Control Inspection, Flat Part and Sheet Metal Inspection - Virtek
• Supervisor; Ray Brown QC Manager (727) 541-6441 ext 112
• Laid off lack of sales

JULY/1999-DEC/2001- JUNE / 2004 – MAR /2008 W.I.S.E. Corporation Largo, Fl 33773
Job Title: Document, Cad Operator
• Designed parts for pre-hung door machine.
• Designed, researched and developed parts, assemblies, drawings for Pre-Hung Door Machines, Stair Runner and other Router Machine with Solidworks Office 1998-2008 3D Modeling Software
• Reviewed project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
• Conferred with technicians and submitted reports of test results to engineering department and recommended design and material changes.
• Prepared part sketches and wrote work orders and purchase requests to be furnished by outside contractors
• Laid off, lack of sales

Career history:
1973 - JULY 31, 1999 Honeywell Inc. Clearwater FL.
Job Title: Machine and grinder operator
• Operate and setup machine: South Bend Tool Room Lathes, All Hardinge Tool Room Lathe, All Bridgeport Series Standard Mill, saws, drill press and Universal Three Dimensional Pantograph Engraving Machines. Brown And Sharp OD/ID Grinder
• Working Shop Foreman 5 Years
• Design tooling and fixture.
• Attended Honeywell School on campus for Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance and Microsoft Office 95-97.

Education:
SOLIDWORKS ESSENTIAL COURSE BY SOLIDWORKS AUTHORIZED TRAINING CENTER
Special Technical Vocational Certifications at St. Petersburg Junior College:
• AUTOCAD INTRODUCTION TO AUTOCAD 3 1998
• INTERMEDIATE AUTOCAD 1999
• SOLIDWORKS 1 2005
• SOLIDWORKS 2 2006

Ready to work

HI
I am a Production and industrial engg student studying in Delhi college of engineering (Deltech) India.

I am proficient in solidworks and have enrolled for a certification course in Cadd Institute (India). I have learnt the softwae myself. I have also conducted classes in my college teaching freshmen basics of the software.

Though i have ZERO profesional experince in the mainstream industry i can assure you a quality return. I am willing to accept a fee of 2$ per machine part. And solidworks is definately an improvement from autocad. Its like viewing the design world form a different perspective.

I am willing to accept all terms and conditions of your organisation.

I have sufficient mastery over solidworks 2006 and 2007.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back