Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Macro to Measure the distance in a Surface.

Macro to Measure the distance in a Surface.

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shanmugam_craze

Hi Friends,

I need a Macro for the following.

Assume I have a Point on a surface. Macro should read the point co-ordinate and measure the distance both vertical & horizontal distance from this point to the edge as specified in the JPEG file.

Thanks in advance.

Sathish.

Attachments

• Measure.JPG
    Measure.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi Friends,

Assume I have a Point on a surface. Macro should read the point co-ordinate and measure the distance both vertical & horizontal distance from this point to the edge as specified in the JPEG file.

Thanks in advance.

Sathish.Measure.JPG

Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Sathish.

Attachments

• Measure.JPG
    Measure.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure if shanmugam_craze wants help with how to write a macro, or if he wants someone to write the macro for him.

Here are links to his threads in other CATIA forums.

from the COE Discussion forum:

http://www.coe.org/Collaboration/Di...d/210/aff/6/aft/132111/afv/topic/Default.aspx

from the CATIAV5 FORUM:

http://www.catiav5forum.de/wbb3/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7579&highlight=

It seems to me that using the Measure Between tool would provide the results, especially when using the Fan mode. Why write a special macro?

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back