Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Need immediate 3D CAD modifications done.

hankeester

Hello,

I'm looking to hire a 3D CAD person to modify some drawings for me. I need this done in the next couple of days. Please contact me at [email protected] or phone 260-750-2993. After you contact me I'll send you the STL files and the sketches of the changes that are required. I will also need a price quote on this before you begin the work.

Thanks,
Chad

Drawing service. 2D & 3D service

-Drawing of designs, drawings, drafts from a hard copy to AutoCAD(.dwg)
-Drawing of schemes, figures, diagrams, tables, graphs and etc.
-Drawing of Course projects and Diploma papers.
-Drawing of assembled units and mechanisms.
-Сreation of three-dimensional designs from two-dimensional drawings.
-Visualization of 3D models of products for product advertising and publishing websites.
-Finishing of ideas, drafted on paper and forimg of professional 2D drawings or 3D designs in the following areas: architecture, construction, interior design, machinery construction and machine elements.
-Furniture design
-Development of complete interior designs
-Development of architectural designs.
-Development of exact 3D models of architectural projects from completed drawings and making calculations for bills of quantity with high punctuality from 3D closed volumes.
-3D vizualizations of architectural designs.

http://drawing-service.eu/EN/service.html Drawing service

drawing-service.jpg

Hi Chad,
I was wondering, do you need 3D CAD person on a let's call it a 'regular' basis, or was it a one time only job.
If you do I would like to present my work to you and see what happens next eventually.
Regards,
Mladen

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back