Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Newbie lacking skill needing professional

Hey to all!!
I'll start by going ahead and thanking anyone that can contribute to my lack of knowledge. Now a little bit of info, I make a living by buying fixing trading and customizing Harley Davidsons. The amount of mark up on aftermarket parts on these bikes is astonishing to me. I'm intrigued by the making and designing of some of these parts so here is my idea, I am old school I hand draw and do not use cad. The machine shops I have started a relationship with will require me to send them cad files of all my parts to be machined. I will be doing intakes foot boards pegs shifters and some other add ons. Now I need your help! I have many parts drawn to scale with every dimension needed. If I could aquire a friendship with a few guys on here that I could send my drafts to and convert them to cad and send them to me I will gladly pay or reimburse whatever is necessary. These parts will most likely take a pro no more than a few minutes. This is really the last piece to the puzzle before I start trying to make some sales of this business. Also if any of you guys are machinist or anything of that nature we could also maybe do some business together. Again, thank you in advance for all your input.
God bless!

I have a question regarding your drawings.

Are your in a scanned or PDF format?

Also I too am a veteran of the drafting board, now utilizing some of the latest tools and techniques.

Our key strategy is to meet or exceed our customer's expectations of quality, delivering on schedule, and being within budget.

The mission of Pacific Design Service is to provide smart solutions to your engineering challenges. Whether you need CAD models, paper drawings, for complete turnkey manufactured item or just parts, we are committed to delivering a quality product.

We give our clients the most for their money, With Competitive Pricing and Satisfaction that's Guaranteed.

Pacific Design Service is prepared to receive and deliver your design criteria in any and all formats. Send us your RFQ, sketches, model files etc, drawings or electronic files in *.ckd, *.prt, *.sldprt, *.par, STEP, SAT, IGES, DWG, DXF so that we can give you a prompt quote.

I have no clue if it's PDF or scanned not a clue lol regarding the drafts if all I had was those drafts you could put those into a cad program? I've tried messing with it but really have no guidance or basis to go off of.

I have no clue if it's PDF or scanned not a clue lol

I have no clue if it's PDF or scanned not a clue lol regarding the drafts if all I had was those drafts you could put those into a cad program? I've tried messing with it but really have no guidance or basis to go off of.

You have paper drawings so, one either has to copy them and mail them or you get someone to scan it into a digital format such as a picture or a more usable PDF file.

If you can send me your contact info we talk directly rather than here.

That would be awesome, I could def scan and send them to you. If you could message me that would be great too. I tried to message you but for some reason it isn't working. Thanks again!

Engineering a Car with CAD softwares based on sketches for me?

elitus car A 1 - Copy.jpg

Ok I need someone's help to actually design this car for me on ANY 3D CAD software you have ,
I'm working on a project and I really wanna see how this is portrayed through multiple CAD softwares ~

Please? If anyone is willing to help I'll send more sketches,
this is the first time I'm using a forum so bear with me. XD

-Adila.

Accordong to me key system is to meet or surpass our client's desires of value, conveying on calendar, and being inside plan. The mission of Pacific Design Service is to give keen answers for your designing difficulties. Whether you require CAD models, paper drawings, for complete turnkey fabricated thing or simply parts, we are focused on conveying a quality item.
Pacific Design Service is ready to get and convey your configuration criteria in all organizations.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back