Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.
Does turbocad 14 actually require a pentium 4 processor? or is there any other class of processor (example: pentium 5, celeron or something from amd) that would work? I have tc 14 pro, but haven't gotten a machine for it yet.
* Pentium IV Processor
* Microsoft ® Windows XP 512 Mb RAM, Microsoft ® Vista 1 Gb RAM
* 300 MB of free hard disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64 MB of swap space
* Super VGA (1024 x768) display
* High Color (16 bit) graphics card
* 4X CD-ROM drive with 32 bit drivers
* 2 GHz Processor, 256 MB RAM
* 3D Graphics accelerator card
* Wheel mouse
* Internet connection
* Microsoft ® Internet Explorer™ required for Internet registration
* Macromedia ® Flash™ plug-in required for on-line tutorials.