Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Problem with simulation in max

Carleigh

I have a female character modeled which is all rigged and is fine but she is naked. Now i want to add her with some nice cloths. Im having problem putting he cloths because of the skinning was applied before i put cloths. Is there any other ways to put cloths on the character after rigging so when the character is animated, her cloths should also simulate accordingly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Skin wrap is an amazing and wonderful modifier. You can use it to do exactly what you are asking about. Once you have skin wrapped the clothing on, you should look into the cloth modifier. You can use it to designate all or certain parts of the clothing to be truly simulated.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back