Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Regarding 2000i2 video card problems

Abraham

Can any one in this forum tell me regarding the problems faced while installing pro/e 200i2. I heard that 200i2 had video card problems, is it true?

As far as I know graphic issues are hardware and graphics driver specific and 2000i2 does not have any graphics problems. May be the problem lies in company of the graphics card. Try to go for better company which may cost few bucks and purchase a low end graphics driver. Graphic issues are hardware specific and graphics driver specific.

We are facing problems with graphics in 2000i2. We are running on an HP with Visualize graphics. The problems arise when changing the spin center and some times pro will shutdown altogether, otherwise it will give an error "dbl_crash" and any spinning, zooming, or panning using the CRTL key is disabled. Pro must be restarted to correct this. This has been observed on different graphics cards and does not occur in 2000i running on the same machines.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back